Interested in becoming a member of SCUPAD? Attend an event and learn more here.
6 Reasons to become a member of SCUPAD!
- Connect with highly qualified professionals in an informal setting;
- Meet nice and interesting people from all over the world;
- Share your ideas and experiences with others;
- Learn from practical experiences and case studies from many countries;
- Gain entry to networks of planning professionals all over the world;
- Meet once a year in a place (virtual or present) for a transdisciplinary and global refection in the turbulent world.
Membership Fee Structure (starting 2010)
In May 2009 the General Assembly approved a fee structure with a sliding scale for the fee based on the country the member resides in using income data and categories published by the World Bank. The structure includes – beside the normal “Member” and the “Young Professional” – additional membership categories: “Student” and “Senior Member” (65 years and older).
As SCUPAD has no information on the age of its members, Senior members shall apply once, Students and Young Professionals yearly for the reduced membership fee.
|Income||Fee per year|
(GNI – High Income)
|€ 90||€ 25||€ 45||€ 60|
(GNI – Upper Middle Income)
|€ 60||€ 15||€ 30||€ 40|
(GNI – Lower Middle income)
|€ 30||€ 10||€ 15||€ 20|
(GNI – Low Income)
|€ 5||€ 0||€ 0||€ 0|
1 yearly application 2 34 and younger, yearly application 3 65 years and older, one-time application
Payment & Bank Transfer
Please make sure that the name of the member(s) and participant(s) is
stated on the transfer slip (if the payment is being made for more than one person, please make sure all names are indicated). Bank charges are the responsibility of the payer and should be paid at source in addition to the registration fees:
Bank Transfer to SCUPAD:
Account holder: SCUPAD
Bank Code: 20111
Bank name: Erste Bank der Österreichischen Sparkassen
IBAN Code: AT132011100002547538
NOTE: We can’t take credit card payment for membership and event fees, so please use bank transfer or try to provide cash in case of present meetings.